The OGUS GmbH was founded in the 1950s as a production facility for curtains and laces. Even in the first years OGUS already had more than 1000 employees.
In 1970, the company was taken over by the shareholder of the Tuchfabrik Willy Schmitz. To this day, OGUS is cooperating intensively with the Tuchfabrik Willy Schmitz as an affiliated company.
Initially, the newly formed company specialized in the production of camouflage nets and automotive interior equipment (knitwear factory). In the 1980s the product range was extended by adhesive and flame lamination. Today, the laminating of composite material is our core business. Renowned companies from various industries have been part of our list of customers for many years.
Since 2004 we offer the production of cut-to-size parts.